Who We Are
Supportive Care of Orleans is a community-based organization on a mission to care for all those living with life-limiting illness in Orleans County, their caregivers, and their loved ones. We provide our patients and their families personalized medical treatment, counseling, spiritual support, and bereavement coordination.
We care for our community.
We offer face-to-face support and grief counseling to anyone in our community who has experienced a recent loss – regardless of any prior affiliation with hospice.
Each patient is a part of our family.
We care deeply for each of our patients and their loved ones. Hear what our clients have to say.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization.
Our community is more than 165 volunteers strong.
We are your home away from home.
Our incredible residential facility, the Martin-Linsin Residence, provides a home away from home for those who cannot remain in their current residence with advanced illness.
For patients participating in our services, we respect:
- the right to enjoy the highest quality of life that is possible
- the right to remain at home as long as possible
- the right to pain relief
- the right to participate in decision-making about the aging process
For the family, we promise:
- emotional support on an ongoing basis
- practical support for daily activities
- respite care for those who have been helping their loved ones
- assistance to those going through the grieving process