Discover the path that’s right for you.
Transitions is a free program designed to help patients and their families who have just begun to face the realities of a life-limiting illness.
For many people this is an overwhelming stage of life, and it can be confusing to know where to turn for help.
Our Transitions team consists of a specially assigned coordinator and volunteer who offer compassionate support and advice.
Together, the Transitions team provides:
· A listening ear
· Information about and connections to area community services
· Home visits and phone check-in calls
· Companionship and emotional support
· Help with errands and shopping
· Respite for caregivers
Transitions may be right for you, if…
· You are undergoing curative treatment for your disease
· You are not ready to make a decision about entering hospice
· You need assistance in accessing medical services to manage your disease.
For more information about any of our services, or to refer a patient, please call (585) 589-0809.