Due to current COVID-19 illness and in accordance with CDC and Department of Health guidance, we are implementing the following visitor policy to protect the health of our patients, visitors, and staff. This policy is subject to change.
Effective 4/1/2021, the following is the UDPATED Visitation Policy for the Martin-Linsin Residence:
• Visiting hours are 12 pm – 4 pm and 6 pm – 8 pm, 7 days per week
• Patients may designate 4 visitors
• No visitors under the age of 18
• No more than 2 visitors at one time and visitors may stay for a 2 hour period
• All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 and have their temperatures taken prior to visiting – visitors with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater or any signs or symptoms of COVID, have a COVID exposure, etc. will be unable to visit
• All visitors will be REQUIRED to wear a surgical mask at all times during visitation - Masks will continue to be provided by Supportive Care of Orleans
• All visitors must go from the screening area to the patient’s suite with no congregating in common areas
• When a patient is imminent, visitation guidelines will be adjusted to allow for the patient’s loved ones to visit at off hours and for extended times
• Visitation rules may change at any time to be more or less restrictive at the discretion of the Medical Director
Thank you for helping Supportive Care of Orleans to keep all of our patients, visitors and staff free of COVID-19.